Shipside Drydock Limited is committed to conduct its business safely, to minimize or eliminate the environmentally adverse impacts of its operations and to deliver quality products and services.
As part of our QHSE policy statement, we will promote the highest standards in quality, health, safety and environmental performance by establishing, implementing and maintaining a QHSE management system that includes:
- QHSE standards, practices and work processes.
- QHSE training program.
- QHSE performance measurement and improvement goals.
The long-term business success of our company depends on our ability to continuously ally with firms which share our goals and objectives while improving the quality of our products and services while protecting people, the environment, and the communities in which we operate. We at Shipside Drydock Limited are committed to:
- Training and holding every employee accountable to work safely, in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that client quality requirements are consistently met.
- Complying with all applicable international, national, state and local HSE regulations, with client QHSE practices and procedures, and with the company’s QHSE management system.
- Eliminating QHSE incidents and personal injuries with the conviction that all incidents are potentially, preventable; Providing a consistent series of quality products and services that meet or exceed client requirements and industry standards.
- Educating our customers, contractors, and business partners on the safe and environmentally responsible use of our services and products, and on how their actions can influence QHSE performance and Continuously improve our QHSE performance.